PMDS Front Office Support | Practice Efficiency & Optimization
“Managing patient eligibility and front office workflow with PMDS helps to improve claim accuracy and patient AR balances“
Let’s Take A Look At What Our Front Office Pre-Visit Services Can Do…
Insurance Eligibility Verification Is Performed Prior To The Patient Visit Based Off Of The Practice Schedule
Working off of your practice schedule, we perform eligibility verification checks via phone and web, typically 3-4 days in advance. This gives ample time to correct any insurance issues prior to the visit.
- 3-4 day advanced eligibility check for all scheduled patients
- Ability to task same-day scheduled patients for eligibility checks
- Optional patient calling and notification service by PMDS
- Information made available in the PMDS Front Office Web App
- Eliminate tedious and time-consuming front office work
Copayment, Coinsurance, Deductible Amounts, Along With Any Outstanding A/R Balances Are Determined
Understanding patient responsibility and outstanding balances pre-visit, help to maximize up-front collections, increase practice cash-flow, and provide higher levels of patient service.
- Determine patient financial responsibility and outstanding balances
- Increase practice collections and cash-flow up-front
- Reduce outstanding A/R levels along with statement volumes and cost
- Provide higher levels of front office service and attention
- Streamline front office processes and pre-visit support
Patients Are Then Grouped By Insurance & Balance Status For Follow-up & Resolution Prior To The Patient Visit
We make it easy to group your daily patient schedule by patients that are eligible, ineligible, currently have no insurance, or have an outstanding balance outside of the current practice financial policy.
- Easily track and prioritize patients by insurance status
- Understand your patient schedule better prior to providing services
- Prevent insurance denials before they result in delayed cash-flow
- Follow-up with patients directly or let PMDS handle resolution issues
- Give your front office the tools they need to manage patients
Patients Needing Follow-up & Resolution Are Reached Via PMDS Call Center Staff Or Practice Staff For Notification
PMDS can provide an additional layer of support by integrating patient calling services into front office processes. We can notify patients of insurance issues, call on A/R balances, and collect payments via phone.
- Leverage PMDS Front Office patient calling and notification services
- Calls made to patients on all insurance coverage issues prior to visit
- Patient calls are made for outstanding balance issues and collection
- Reduce staff time spent on the phone and web navigating insurances
- Help patients better understand insurance and financial obligations
All Information Is Made Available Via Our PMDS Front Office Web App Or Updated In The Practice Management System
PMDS has developed a web-based front office app that handles all communication and exchange of patient information. No excel sheets or emailing of patient information needed, it’s all there in the app!
- HIPAA compliant web-based application for front office management
- View and work directly from the app in your front office
- Filter patients, sort by insurance or balance status and prioritize
- Use the “collect” feature and track front office staff performance
- Give your staff the tools and information they need to be successful
Still Interested To Find Out More About Front Office Services?
Ask us for a free front office workflow analysis!
Data errors in patient demographics and insurance information, ineligible patients, and not collecting patient copayContact Us
amounts or outstanding balances at time-of-service, all will have a significant effect on the amount of claim denials,
the cost to recover revenue, and the ability to successfully collect the revenue that the practice is owed.