PMDS Medical Billing Services | Best Practices & Industry Excellence
“PMDS provides practices with complete transparency, while utilizing medical billing best practices to maximize results“
Let’s Walk Through How Our Medical Billing Services Work…
First, We Easily & Securely Connect To Your Existing Software, OR We Connect You To Our Hosted PM/EHR Solution
Keep your existing software in place and practice data in-house, and let us connect to you! If you need a new PM/EHR software, we have an industry compliant, cloud-hosted solution ready for your practice to utilize.
- Secure, HIPAA compliant connections to all your practice locations
- Leverage PMDS services without losing control of technology or data
- Workflow that integrates with existing systems and processes
- Cost-effective, leading-edge technology options for your practice
- Reduced overall business risk and improved practice efficiency
Next, We Carefully Review Charges For Correct Codes & Modifiers Prior To Submission To Ensure Proper Payment.
We follow a strict best practice of conducting a review of charges prior to submission, placing a great amount of importance on the charge review and revision process.
- Charge review and revision on all charges prior to submission
- Review and recommendations for Proper codes and modifiers
- Scanning and electronic file sharing for non-EHR produced superbills
- No courier services needed for superbills or documentation
- Ensure proper reimbursement and faster payer turn-around times
Using Denial Alerts, Along With Contract & Fee Schedule Tools, We Track Claims & Ensure You Are Getting Full Payment
It’s not enough just to have a solid review process in place for charges, contracts and fee schedules must be managed properly with payments to understand what needs to be appealed and if full payment is received.
- Denial and rejection alerts notify of claims needing to be re-worked
- Contract/fee schedule tools track appeals and ensure proper payment
- All appeals and denials are relentlessly pursued to resolution
- Contracts and fee schedules are evaluated and reviewed periodically
- Payments continue to come to your office or bank account lockbox
Then, Statements Are Sent & Accounts Receivable Follow-Up Is Proactively Performed On Outstanding Collections
With changes to health plans and insurance reimbursement levels, consistent A/R processes and follow-up are vital to financial health.
- Efficient electronic patient statements and statement management
- Strict insurance A/R and follow-up processes are managed to metrics
- Minimize receivables outstanding greater than 90+ days ongoing
- Maintain clean A/R and increase cash-flow into the practice
- Leverage PMDS Front Office services for even more A/R services
Finally, Performance & Profitability Metrics & Charts Are Displayed Via Our Graphical Web-based Reporting Tools
Tracking financial metrics, performance indicators and practice health is imperative on a monthly basis. Our reporting tools make it easy to get the numbers you need to make business decisions.
- Easy to use graphical charts and metric tables to track performance
- Web-based interface for quick access to numbers and financial history
- Automated alerts and messages update physicians and managers
- Metrics can easily be compared to practice and industry benchmarks
- No more excel sheets, data tables, or meaningless billing reports
Want To Find Out More Now! Get A Free Practice Assessment!
Ask Us For A Free Medical Billing & Coding Evaluation!
PMDS will help you to determine the current performance of your revenue cycle and show you how our medicalContact Us
billing services can help your practice improve billing processes and exceed industry standards and benchmarks.